$299 – see course schedule
“By the time diving was difficult, photography was also difficult.”
Want to capture some awesome footage underwater? Then sign up for the Underwater Videographer program! You’ll need to be at least a Open Water Diver (or equivalent.)
During your Underwater Videographer program you’ll go on open water dives and put in to practice the information and techniques you learn from your instructor.
Information covered in your program includes:
- selection, maintenance, care and handling of underwater video equipment;
- safe diving practices while using underwater video equipment;
- exposure, focus, and maintaining color with video equipment;
- shot types, lengths and camera moves;
- developing a story line and shot sequencing; and
- the planning, organization, procedures, techniques and problems of underwater videography.