SSI Dive Professional
START YOUR CAREER
Since 1970, SSI has been a leader in professional education. After 40 years in business, SSI made another unprecedented move that forever changed the way new dive professionals entered the sport, the SSI Dive Professional Pathway – Dive Guide, Divemaster, Dive Control Specialists and Open Water Instructor.
8 REASONS TO BECOME AN SSI INSTRUCTOR
- DIVERSITY SSI Dive Professionals benefit from a variety of training programs – Snorkeling, Freediving, Scuba Diving and Extended Range including Rebreathers in more than 30 languages.
- QUALITY For more than 45 years, SSI has provided quality training materials and professional education.
SSI is one of very few training agencies that qualifies for the prestigious ISO global certificate which provides better career options for SSI Dive Professionals.
- FLEXIBILITY The SSI Total Teaching System and Training Standards are the perfect blend of structure and flexibility. Flexibility means that SSI trains Dive Professionals who are capable of making decisions to be successful in the industry and meet the needs of the customer.
- EDUCATION SSI digital programs set a whole new standard in diver education – an “Integrated Learning System” with full HD videos, animation, illustrations and photos to stimulate learning and ensure better retention.
- REAL TIME Digital Certifications are instant! With the DiveSSI App everything happens in real time. If a physical card is what the customer wants, it’s still possible – central print or even in-store print.
- BENEFIT SSI Dive Professionals pay one renewal fee for their highest Instructor rating. There is no extra charge for all the additional ratings. SSI Instructors also receive the most current digital student and instructor materials, PEG’s and final exams at no additional charge for the programs they are certified to teach.
- POWER SSI has the best dive leader training progression in the industry, starting with Dive Guide. With additional training, Dive Control Specialist Instructors may conduct staff crossovers without having to send the crossover candidate to somebody else. Instructor Trainer opportunities are available and motivated candidates are always welcome.
- DEMAND The SSI Dive Center and Resort network is expanding so rapidly that the demand for full or part time Dive Professionals is at an all-time high, creating limitless career opportunities around the world.