|Air and Nitrox Fills|
|Air fill||$10 per fill, or $9 per fill with 10 Air Fills Card purchase|
|Premix 32% Nitrox fill||$20 per fill, or $18 per fill with 10 Nitrox Fills Card purchase|
|Nitrox fill (other than premix 32%, up to 40% 02)||$20 + additional fee according to contents|
|Steel Nitrox tank rental (includes fill)||$25|
|Helium||$2.75 per cubic foot|
|Argon||$1.50 per cubic foot|
|100% O2||$1.00 per cubic foot|
|All tanks sold receive fill cards equivalent to the value of the tank|
Sharky’s Air Filling Policies
- Cylinders are filled at 300-600 PSIG per minute to service pressure.
- Cylinders must have current hydrostatic test and formal visual inspection with visual plus.
- Only DOT, DOT/CTC, TC cylinders will be filled.
- Cylinders will not be overpressurized.
Cylinders will not be filled if:
- Shoulder codes cannot be read.
- Valve has no pressure relief device or non multiport burst disk.
- Dents, bulges, line corrosion, pits or hear discoloration is present.
- Cylinders has known or suspected history of overpressurization.
|First and second stage inspection/cleaning||$45||Complete overhaul||$65|
|First stage inspection/cleaning||$30||Complete overhaul||$50|
|Second stage inspection/cleaning||$25||Complete overhaul||$45|
|Depth inspection/cleaning||$20||Complete overhaul||$40|
(first and second stage, pressure gauge, inspection of all hoses, gauge, o-ring replacement, high pressure seat replacement, exhaust valve replacement)
|Cold water kit (includes installation)||$90-200|
|Tank Servicing (Sharky’s has its own in-house hydrostatic testing machine)|
(includes new valve o-ring, sticker, fill)
|Hydrostatic testing (in-house hydrostatic testing machine)|
(includes VIP and fill)
Steel or Composite, etc $49.99
|Tumble (inside cleaning)||$50|
|VIP nitrox tank|
(includes new valve o-ring, sticker, fill with premix 32%)
|02 clean cylinder, valve inspection and fill||$50|
|BCDs Inspection and Maintenance
$35 (parts not included)
clean out inflator hoses, o-rings, exhaust valves
we will inform you before any parts are ordered